Wednesday 24 January 2018

72 HOURS IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA


Landed in Sydney at 9:45AM and went straight to the city to start exploring and of course check in to my hotel - Fraser Suites located on Kent Street. I have to admit and say this was not my first time in Sydney.. I've been to this city a couple of times before but I always act like a tourist each time I visit. 


THINGS TO  S E E  & D O  IN SYDNEY 
☆ Sydney Opera House
☆ Sydney Harbour Bridge 
☆ Darling Harbour 
☆ Bondi Beach
☆ Taronga Zoo
☆ Hyde Park, Sydney 


I started the morning doing some shopping on Pitt Street and at the end of the day ended up walking to see the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. I didn't do much tourist things such as visit Taronga Zoo, Sydney Tower, Bondi Beach etc due to I've seen it all before, this was more of a relaxed short trip to Sydney. But I did discover a new unique shopping mall the Queen Victoria Building which had a lot of 'brand names' shops, cafes, grand piano for any pianist to use and two massive clocks. 


WHERE TO  E A T   IN SYDNEY 
☆ Buckley's Sydney - yummiest pizza.
☆ Laudree Paris - best macaroons ever. 
☆ Guylian Belgian Chocolate Cafe - amazing flavours of gelato! 
☆ The Palace Tea Room - a menu just full of different teas!!


WHERE TO   S T A Y   IN SYDNEY 
☆☆☆☆☆/5 AMORA HOTEL JAMISON STREE
This would have to be my favourite hotel in Sydney, it has the most comfy bed ever. Only a 13 minute walk to the Opera house and also a 10 minute walk to the Shopping distract - Pitt Street Mall.

☆☆☆/5 FRASER SUITES
Was a good hotel but It was a 32 minute walk to the Opera house but a 10 minute walk to Pitt Street Mall.

Have you ever been to Sydney Australia?

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. It looks so pretty there. I love the bright blue water, and the cool buildings.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are absolutely on point dear! Sydney is actually on my bucket list. Such a cool and beautiful city.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I see that you a fantastic blog!
    I really like your design and that's how you write😊
    I like to be in touch with so great and inspirational blogs. That why i wanted ask
    follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this post.
    You brought back so many amazing memories of mine.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are simply amazing :) Wonderful post dear <3
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your photos are amazing!! My parents have friends that live there and they always send us the best pictures!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been to Sydney but it looks like it has many amazing sports to visit!!

    Your photos are incredible!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lived in sydney my whole life and I still feel touristy when I'm at the city, it just has this lovely vibe to it. I can't explain it but any chance I get to head there I do so.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been to Sydney in years but your photos are just stunning and making me contemplate a return

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great pics! Looks like a beautiful trip!
    Noelle
    http://elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Australia and New Zealand is on my bucket list , dying to go there

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig