Monday 5 December 2016

WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE TRUFFLES


Only 19 more sleeps left until Christmas 2016! How fast is December already going? I know its only been six days but still, time for me is flying by fast. So today I wanted to share with you all this quick and easy white chocolate candy cane truffles recipe - super great to make with the kids and also a nice dessert. I also made a quick video making this recipe - check it out HERE


PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | REFRIGERATE TIME: 20 MINUTES | DIFFICULTY: EASY 

WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE TRUFFLES INGREDIENTS 

❄︎ 140g, cream cheese
❄︎ 1 cup, white sugar
❄︎  1 1.4 cup, white chocolate chips, melted
❄︎ 1/2 tsp, peppermint extract
❄︎  1/3 cup crushed candy canes

Step 1: Beat cream cheese and white sugar until smooth.

Step 2: Melt white chocolate chips in microwave, careful not to burn them!

Step 3: Add the melted white chocolate and peppermint extract to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth and well combined.

Step 4: Cover and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.

Step 5: Use a food scoop (or your clean hands) to measure out chocolate, roll it in between your hands into a smooth ball, then roll in a bowl of crushed candy canes. 

Step 6: Place in mini cupcake liners for a perfect and festive presentation! 

* This recipe was based on; YourCupofCake



Have you ever tried making truffles before? 

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. They look delicious! Definitely trying it out x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and interesting post :)

    What you think about follow each other (GFC)? Follow me, let me know and I follow you :) We can follow each other on instagram too.
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    https://www.instagram.com/st_bakay/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious - and festively themed! - recipe; they look incredible and I can absolutely imagine how good they must taste. Perfect for handing out to guests after a meal?! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I can't believe it's less than 20 to Xmas right now either. 2016 - what a whirlwind it has been! Do we say this every year? Who knows :-) Wonderful post those candy canes look positively DEEElicious!

    XOXO
    kellmenow | http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/2016/12/6/the-traveling-gypsy-brooklyn
    Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, festive idea! I agree with Gabrielle, they'd be a perfect after meal treat!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds absolutely delicious!!! ;) xo

    http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! Those look delicious!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white chocolate, these look so good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not normally a huge fan of white chocolate but mixing it with cream cheese and peppermint is a different story, these looks delicious!

    littlehenrylee.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything candy cane flavoured! These truffles look so delicious :)
    Love,
    Charlotte Luisa | bycharlotteluisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! They look really good! I need to give them a try! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness these look AMAZING!! I definitely need to try making these this weekend!!

    -Kelsie
    www.designlifediaires.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know it isnt christmas anymore but these look soooo good!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What camera/lens do you use?! Your photos are gorgeous!

    Alex | SoFitSoPretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig